This Halloween, Make a Glow-in-the-Dark Halloween Slime
Want to do some Halloween activities with your kiddos that aren't too scary? Then it's time for some slime!
We talked to the experts at CAMP – one of the coolest kid's stores in New York – for their recommendation on what you can do at home to make this year's Halloween stand out. Their recommendation? This extra special "HalloGreen Glow in the Dark Slime-Time," which you can make at home using common, everyday materials. If you're worried about your little ones making too much of a mess, CAMP hosts a craft time at their store on Fifth Avenue. Check out their site for the full schedule.
CAMP is also be opening a location in Hudson Yards before the end of the year. They'll be demonstrating their stuff at our Fall Harvest Festival on October 19, so be sure to check them out!
- 1/2 cup White glue
- Shaving cream
- Glow in the dark paint
- Liquid starch
- Popsicle Stick
- Plastic container
- Mason Jar
- Black markers
- Camp Sticker
- Use a popsicle stick to mix together shaving cream and glue
- Add in glow-in-the-dark paint and continue mixing
- Use a pipette and slowly add in liquid starch until the texture begins to congeal and create the perfect consistency!
- Begin to knead the slime with your hands until it stops sticking to the sides of the bowl
- When your slime is ready, shine some light over it to activate the glow!
- Every Camper will put their glow in the dark slime into a mason jar and decorate their jars with some spooky Halloween decorations!
The Related Life is written and produced by Related Luxury Rentals. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest events, news and announcements in your area, and tag us for a chance to be featured @therelatedlife and #therelatedlife.